Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dear Amanda,

I've received a request or two from a certain individual (who will remain nameless) to please post pictures of the house now that I've moved in. Unfortunately, I broke my camera last year and I've been using my phone to take all of the beautiful pictures that I have been posting. It worked fine for construction but I actually need a real camera now ... most of my pictures came out very dark and were unusable. Here are a few that came out okay enough to post. I will try to borrow a camera soon so I can document the rest of the house for those who are unable to come for visit. I have to say the house is beautiful. Please stop by to see it if you are in the neighborhood!


This is a quality picture of my patio. Let me just say, it is hard to take photos with a phone. Yea, we'll say that is why the picture is crooked, not because of my photo-skillz. But onto the picture ... I've never been able to have plants before so I've gone a little crazy this summer. So far everything is still living, despite some saying I seem like the type of person who would kill plants. Again, I won't mention names, Mom. Also, I tend to be attracted to every poisonous plant out there. Not good because my dog's tongue is also attracted to the plants. Guess I need to start doing a little more research on plants before I go shopping.


Another shot of the patio. Frankly, it is the most decorated "room" of the house.



A wonderful view of the foyer, living room, and kitchen. Sadly, I had to retire the coffee table last night. Rigby chewed a corner off and will not stop trying to destroy the rest of it. I read too many stories of splinters poking through dog's intestines that I couldn't keep it around. Lawyers. Can't let them read anything, gives them too many ideas. Luckily for the pup, I bought the table many years ago for a small amount of money. Otherwise, he'd be in BIG trouble.


The entertainment center. I'm slowly getting around to actually putting items where they belong. Brooke came over last week, prior to my housewarming, to help make my entertainment center presentable. Thanks, Brooke. It looks great.


1 comment: