Wednesday, May 27, 2009

By the Power of the EBR Permit & Inspection Office...

My house passed final inspection today!!! I cannot wait to get electricity and start moving. Yesterday, I waited at my house from 11-2 for Conn's to deliver my appliances. They showed up at 2:05. I have to say it wasn't that uncomfortable inside the house without A/C. Someone must have made sure my house is well insulated. I called Demco today to see when power would be turned on. Could be between 1-3 business days. I'm hoping it is 1. There are a few things that still need to happen before everything is complete: backsplash, rest of fence, sod backyard. But that is about it. And I guess by the time all of that is finished, I will need to REclean the house. Too bad I already paid to get it cleaned! Can't wait for everyone to see the house in person. I'm now thinking I will start moving in this weekend but will probably wait to officially move the first weekend in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment