Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving on Up to the East Side ... of BR

I am really, truly moving tomorrow. There are still a few things that need to be done around the house, i.e. the backsplash, grouting the tile around the fireplace, putting up the clothing rods in my closet, and a few other things. These are all things Andrews swears he will do. I just think we have different timelines in mind. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Rigby is getting a "haircut"(what the groomer called it, not me) so that he will be all clean for his new house. The movers will be at my house for 9, if not earlier. I have furniture being delivered, and Conn's is coming back to install my washer/dryer. It will be chaotic, but I can't wait. There have been a few changes around the house in the last few weeks. The island lights were finally lowered, the tiles were put around the fireplace, and the shutters went up. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to take a picture of the front of the house since the shutters went up, but here are pictures of the fireplace and the kitchen. Hopefully, I will have a chance Sunday to post a few pictures post-move.


This tile is also part of my backsplash. It will be the decorative element over the range -- The rest of the backsplash tile is a tumbled travertine look in a very neutral color. One day.


Looks like I already moved in with all the stuff on the counters!

No comments:

Post a Comment