Sunday, March 8, 2009

Brick & Sheetrock

I know I haven't posted in a few weeks and that is because last week insulation went in and I didn't really get around to posting the few pictures I took of that. This past week, the bricks and the sheetrock went up. Really, the sheetrock should have been finished on Friday, but Cableworks hit a gas line at 8:30 in the morning. That meant no one could do any work until the leak was fixed. I got back into town around 2:00 and Entergy was just finishing up. I took a few pictures of the inside on Friday and then I went out again today to take more of the outside. I am amazed every time I go out there. I am also amazed at how big the house and yard are going to be! I brought Rigby with me today. He tried to eat a few too many things on the ground, but I think he was excited.


Bricks ... can't wait for the stucco and awning to go up.


My Bathroom


Living Room and Kitchen/Dining Area
Living Room
Foyer (office is on the left side of the picture) ... As you can see this is a LONG wall, so feel free to send decorating ideas.

Arched hallway entrance from garage -- the other two hallway entrances are like this too

1 comment:

  1. Cool it really looks like a house now. I want to come see it sometime.

    ReplyDelete