Saturday, March 21, 2009

Trim, Cabinets and Stucco

This week the rest of the stucco was put up and it was painted. The trim is starting to go in, along with the cabinets. I went by today, two days after I took the following pictures, and the rooms already look different! Hopefully, I will get to go by there early next week for those pictues. In the meantime, here are the pictures from Thursday, March 19th.


I'm ready for the front door to be stained and the shutters to go up.


The crown molding and baseboards are going up. No, those are not the doors that go to the office. The french doors aren't ready yet, but they needed something to get the door frame the right size.

Andrew had Shane put the fancy stuff above my windows (and front door). I'll have to take a picture of the kitchen windows. They look really good.


The perimeter kitchen cabintes. I have a farmhouse sink going in, which is why the cabinets are low in one section of this picture. The hole to the right is where the dishwasher is going. The lower cabinets and island will be painted. The upper cabinets are cypress, but they aren't in yet. :(

The island ... trash can drawer, drawers, and cabinet below the area where the kitchen sick will be.


The office. You can't see all of it because of the door frame, but there is another section of shelves and then below that are drawers/cabinet.

The beginning of my bathroom cabinets.



The cabinets in the spare bath. Not really exciting but I didn't want to discriminate.



Closet doors in the spare rooms.


This is what the interior doors look like. Who knew there were so many choices when it comes to doors? Smooth versus wood grain. Panels, no panels. Arches, rectangles. Six panels, four panels, etc. You get the pictues. I deliberated over what type of interior door to put in the house for a good 10 minutes. In the end, Andrew suggested this particular look and I just decided to go with it. Because of the drama, I decided it was blog-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment