Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moving Along

I know its been a while since I've updated. At this point, it is getting hard to get pictures that do the house justice. Here is a list of what has gone in recently: most of the plumbing fixtures, bathroom mirrors, and the wood floors (should be finished today or tomorrow). The butcher block countertop for the island is going in tomorrow. The cabinet and door hardware, along with the bathroom accessories, are also going in this week. The awning was put on yesterday, but it is basically horizontal at the moment. They should be fixing it soon. Once they do, I'll put a picture up. At the moment, you can't really tell anything is there until you are right under it. Not exactly what I was going for, especially since I sprung for copper. Other than that, there isn't much left to do. The appliances need to be installed, the painter comes back to finish up, the garage door, carpet and then the yard/fence. I can't wait for everyone to see it.


Hall Bath. Once the cabinet knobs are in, I'll put a new pic.


Vanity in Master Bath.


Second Vanity in Master Bath



The foyer light. This thing is about 3 times bigger than I expected. I love it, but it is a statement. Good thing it is right next to the pink office.

No comments:

Post a Comment